WELCOME TO FLORIDA INSURANCE COLLEGE
Property and Casualty Insurance Courses
Florida 20-44 Personal Lines Agent - 60 Hour Pre-Licensing Course #105192
Description: This Florida-approved 20-44 Personal Lines pre-licensing course is offered entirely online including the course final exam. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be eligible to sit for the state examination (state exam must be taken at a PearsonVue site). Work at your own pace with your instructor available by email or telephone.
Exam Prep Materials: Free 27th Edition of the FAIA Study Manual mailed upon registration
Exam Prep Materials: Free Electronic Flash Cards
Exam Prep Materials: Free Exam Simulator
Exam Prep Materials: Free SmartNotes – Cram Notes
Course Provider: Florida Insurance College
FLDFS Provider #: 371609
Course Approval #: 105192
Per Florida regulation, the 20-44 Personal Lines Agent Pre-Licensing covers the following topics of instruction:
- General Information
- Property and Liability Insurance Concepts
- Property & Casualty Policy Provision and Contract Law
- Personal Automobile
- Homeowners Insurance
- Dwelling Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Financial Services Regulation
- Insurance Definitions
- Insurance Licensing Requirements
- Personal Lines Rules and Regulations
Enrollment Length: Unlimited Enrollment (take as little or as long as you need)
STATE LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the state of Florida.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien.
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees. Apply for license.
- Be fingerprinted at one of the Department's fingerprint sites. Fingerprint locations & additional information.
Agent Qualification/Experience Verification:
Continuing Education (CE) Information