WELCOME TO FLORIDA INSURANCE COLLEGE
Property and Casualty License Courses
Customer Insurance Representative (CIR) License (4-40) - Live
June 24-26: times 8am to 6pm
July 29-31: times 8am to 6pm
August 26-28: times 8am to 6pm
Sept 23-25: times 8am to 6pm
Oct 28-30: times 8am to 6pm
Dec 2-4: times 8am to 6pm
All classes will be taught at the Lake Mary location: 59 Skyline Drive, Suite 1550,
Lake Mary, FL 32746 unless otherwise indicated.
The CIR designation exempts you from the 4-40 state exam. The Florida Certified Insurance Representative (CIR) program is recognized in Florida statutes as an approved designation that exempts applicants from the state exam for the Florida 4-40 customer representative license. Florida Insurance College through NACCIA offers you an exciting opportunity to become a licensed 4-40 Customer Rep in Florida.
Per Florida regulatory compliance, the Certified Adjuster Designation covers the following topics of instruction:
- Insurance Terms and Concepts
- Personal Lines Coverages (Homeowner's Policies Form A, B, C)
- Liability Coverage
- Commercial Lines
- Automobile Coverages
- Inland Marine
- Ocean Marine
- Marketing Practices
- Standard Fire Policy
- Adjuster Bonds
- Additional Coverages, Exclusions, and Extensions
- Adjuster Practices
- Adjuster Licensing Requirements
- Worker's Compensation
Note: Topics are presented within the context of real-life examples.
Licensing Course Exam: The course evaluates students through a series of quizzes administered twice daily, rather than one comprehensive final exam.
Enrollment Length: Three days
STATE LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the state of Florida.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien.
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees. Apply for license.
- Be fingerprinted at one of the Department's fingerprint sites. Fingerprint locations & additional information.
Agent Qualification/Experience Verification:
Continuing Education (CE) Information