Florida Insurance College/strong>
Description: This course provides everything you need to successfully prepare for Florida's life insurance (including variable annuity) license examination and to satisfy the 40-hour life insurance (including variable annuity pre-license education requirement.
2-14 Life & Variable Annuity-Only Pre-Licensing
FLDFS Provider #: 364621
Course Approval# 76904
Enrollment Length: 90 days
Includes the following exam prep materials:
- Exam Tutor
- Exam Simulator
- Electronic Flash Cards
- The course includes one comprehensive final exam.
Topics of Instruction
This course includes complete coverage of Florida’s current life (and variable annuity) insurance exam content outline in the following categories:
- General Insurance Principles
- Life (including Variable Annuity) and Health Insurance
- Florida Life, Variable Annuity, and Health Insurance Laws and Regulations
Included with your course is State Exam Tutor®, a powerful diagnostic testing tool which provides unlimited customizable practice quizzes and complete state exam simulations.
Required Text: The Florida Department of Financial Services regulations require that all life, health, and variable annuity license candidates obtain the latest edition of the FAIFA Life, Health, and Variable Annuity Study Manual from the Florida Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (www.FAIFA.org), 850.422.1701
State Licensing Requriements:
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the state of Florida.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien.
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees.
- Be fingerprinted at one of the Department's fingerprint sites.
Florida Insurance College
1425 West SR 434 - Ste 113
Longwood, FL 32750