Florida Insurance College/strong>
Description:This Florida-approved 2-14 Life & Variable Annuity Insurance Agent pre-licensing course is offered entirely online including the course final exam. This course provides everything you need to successfully prepare for Florida’s life insurance (including variable annuity) license examination and to satisfy the 40-hour life insurance (including variable annuity) pre-license education requirement. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be eligible to sit for the state examination (state exam must be taken at a PearsonVue site). Work at your own pace with your instructor available by email or telephone.
2-14 Life & Variable Annuity-Only Pre-Licensing
Course Provider: Florida Insurance College
FLDFS Provider #: 371609
Course Approval #: 109248
Enrollment Length: Unlimited Enrollment (take as little or as long as you need)
Includes the following FREE:
- Exam Simulator
- Electronic Flash Cards
- SMARTnotes – Exam Prep Manual
Topics of Instruction
The course includes complete coverage of Florida’s current life insurance and variable annuities:
- General Insurance Principles
- Life Insurance and Variable Annuities
- Florida Life Insurance and Variable Annuity Laws and Regulations
Included: FREE with your course is our “Exam Prep Center”, which provides diagnostic testing with unlimited exam simulations, flashcards, and SMARTnotes (the best exam cram materials on the internet).
Required Text: The Florida Department of Financial Services regulations require that all Life and Variable Annuity insurance agent license candidates obtain the latest edition of the NAIFA Study Manual from the Florida Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. Order Online: https://naifa-florida.org/study-manuals or Order by Phone: 850-422-1701
State Licensing Requriements:
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the state of Florida.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien.
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees.
- Be fingerprinted at one of the Department's fingerprint sites.
Florida Insurance College
PO Box 951293
Lake Mary, FL 32795